Get The Vant Group Advantage
We understand your business transfer goals, opportunities, and concerns from the inside because we have bought and sold many companies of our own—and continue to do so. You can count on this first-hand experience in every business transaction we manage on your behalf. In fact, we direct your transaction in terms of due diligence, funding, and negotiating as though it was our very own—each and every time.
One major difference is the way we are structured to provide everything you need for a successful business transfer—beginning with your start-up to actual sale, you can count on us for the Five-Point Advantage: Selling a Company, Buying a Company, Business Valuation, Capital Raise, and a range of Business Advisory Services. We are with you at every step!
We also bring the best practices of the national M&A industry to bear—and the high standards for professional competence and ethics that entails—even on the smallest business transfer deal for our clients. That means you have the assurance of knowing there will be no unpleasant surprises later on in your business sale or purchase. This unique industry perspective and experience defines The Vant Group Advantage, and it is no surprise that we achieve unmatched results for our clients—industry wide. Discover our difference on your next business transfer transaction!
The Vant Group Advantage = confidence in your decisions. Buying or selling a business and engaging in investment banking transactions can offer tremendous profit potential, but these complex transactions can also present major financial liabilities and exposure. With stakes like these, you do not get second guesses. You have to be right the first time. As always, your greatest risk lies in “what you don’t know that you don’t know.”
Your best hedge against unforeseen problems is hiring a strategic partner who has “been there” many times before and consistently delivered winning outcomes. Our extraordinary experience and strategically selected team stand alone in terms of agile and effective capabilities across the spectrum of business transfer services.
Based in Dallas, Texas, our team offers more than 200 years of hard-earned business transfer experience—so you do not have to go through your own learning curve, where mistakes can be very costly, or even disastrous. Our record of success is your assurance that you have the best team “at bat” for you, every time.
The Vant Group Advantage
• Experienced Investment Banking firm since 1999
• Specialize in transactions for businesses with revenues up to $100 Million
• Focused on the Southwest U.S. with a national footprint
• Motivated staff of MBAs and prior business owners
• Authority on Business Transfer having authored two books: Exit and Entrance
• Innovative Five-Point Advantage
• Experienced in The Art of Business Transfer
– TVG longevity and high number of closed transactions
• Entrepreneurial Mindset
– Buying and selling for our own portfolio for over 20 years
• Proactive Approach
– Anticipating and eliminating “deal killers” before they happen
• Proven Methodology
– Systematic approach throughout the entire process
• Relationship Driven
– Extensive relationships with buyers, bankers, and professional service providers
• 1999 one of the oldest Investment Banking firms in the DFW area
• 90% of our listings sold vs. the industry average of 38%
• 97% of the appraised price was obtained consistently
• 500+ closed business transaction sales
• $600 Million in combined business transaction value
• 300+ completed loans
• $250 Million in completed loan value
• 20+ years of buying and selling businesses for our own portfolio
• 10,000+ active buyers in our database; both individual and investments groups
Get The Vant Group Advantage at every turn. The Vant Group is a highly successful leader in the field of business transfer transactions—as well as our key support services such as valuation, funding, and business advisory services. Our success is rooted in solid experience and proven performance in providing customized solutions for our clients across their entire range of needs, whether buying or selling a business, pursuing a merger or acquisition, or just getting preliminary data, funding or advice coaching to plan their next move.
In each and every case, we begin by listening to the precise goals of each client. The Vant Group delivers a high touch and highly-personal service that keeps our clients coming back to us again and again.