Investment Banking For Entrepreneurs
Closed Deals / Testimonials
The Selling Process
Who Will Buy My Business ?
What If I Have A buyer?
Employee Partner / Buyout / Facilitation
BIZ Owner Lunch & Learn
Businesses For Sale
Debt Raise Overview
Capital Raise Process
Business Advisory Overview
Business Advisory Process
Webinars and Events
BIZ Owner Lunch & Learn
1. Company name
2. What year was the business started?
3. What is the main activity of the company?
4. Company Phone Number:
5. Does the company have a website? If so, what’s the web address?
6. Legal Structure:
7. Accounting Method: Accrual Basis or Cash Basis?
8. Is this a seasonal/cyclical business? If yes, please explain
9. Top 5 Strengths:
10. Top 5 Weaknesses:
11. What’s the main purpose of this business valuation?
1. What is the projected total revenue of 2017?
2. What is the fair market value of all business assets (FF&E)?
3. What are the working capital requirements (if any)?
Management & Employees
1. Is there management in place? If yes, please describe each manager’s duties and responsibilities and how many years he/she has been working for this company.
2. How many full-time/part-time/temporary employees does the company have?
1. Is the owner actively involved in the day-to-day business operation? If yes, please describe owner’s duties and responsibilities:
2. If the owner left the company, are any current employees or managers able to fulfill the owner’s job duties without hiring a new employee? If not, how much will cost the new company to hire someone to replace the owner?
3. Do you have any partners? If yes, how much shares does each partner own?
4. Is owner being paid a fair market value of salary? If not, please provide the salary information for someone who has same duties and responsibilities as owners:
5. Does the owner’s spouse work for the company? If yes, how much is the salary?
6. Is it a fair market value of salary? If not, what is the fair market value of salary?
7. If the owner’s spouse receives benefits (e.g. health/life insurance) from the company while not working there, please explain:
8. Does the owner have any family members working for the company?
9. If yes, how much is the salary?
10. Is it a fair market value of salary? If not, what is the fair market value of salary?
11. If the family members receive benefits (e.g. IRA, health/life insurance) from the company while not working there, please explain
1. Does the business owner own the business facility and the company pays rent to the owner? If yes, how much is the monthly payment? Is this a fair market value (FMV)? If not, please explain:
2. Does the company rent the business facility from a third party? If yes, how much is the monthly payment? Is this a fair market value (FMV)? If not, what’s the FMV?
1. Do you have any contracts with existing clients? If so, how long are they on average?
2. Does anyone clients represent more than 20% of revenue? If so, how many clients and with what percentage of revenue?
3. Do you have contracts with these large customers? If yes, how long?
If the owner is considering selling the business, why so? Will owner stay on with business? If yes, how long?
2. Has company ever been for sale before?
1. Please provide any information that you believe are important for us to value your business.
Save and Continue Later
© The Vant Group - All Rights Reserved
Businesses for Sale