- The Vant Group – Dallas Business Brokers
- The Vant Group Investment Banking
About The Vant Group
Founded in 1999, The Vant Group is a well established Mergers & Acquisitions and Business Brokerage Firm in Dallas. Our team has over 200 years of combined experience in buying and selling North Texas businesses. Alex Vantarakis has also written two popular books on the topic, EXIT (information on how to sell a business) and ENTRANCE (information on how to buy a business). We can help you in all phases of the selling process, from valuing your business and preparing it for sale to actually selling it, confidentially and at the best possible price.
The Vant Group is recognized throughout the United States as a professional in the arena of business acquisitions and divestures. We have a significant presence with multiple business listing sites, as well as over 2,000 buyer and private equity groups in our extensive databases.
If you need to value a business in Dallas, Ft. Worth, or the surrounding areas, contact us for more information today.
The Vant Group closes over 80% of the businesses that we list for close to 95% of the sale price.
- Business Selling Process
Business Selling Process
1. Initial Meeting
2. Review Financials
3. Determine Value
4. List Company with TVG
5. Gather All Necessary Documentation
6. Develop Marketing Package
7. Seller Review & Approve Marketing Package
8. Begin Marketing Business
9. TVG Interviews and Filters Buyers
10. Buyer / Seller Meetings
11. Buyer Submits LOI / Offer to Purchase
12. Negotiations Between Buyer / Seller
13. Solidify Price and Deal Structure
14. Apply / Obtain for Financing
15. Finalize Purchase Agreement
16. Business Closing
- Valuation Services
The Vant Group performs business appraisal services nation-wide for a variety of reasons, such as :
- Buying and/or selling businesses or practices
- Partner buyouts
- Buy/Sell agreements
- SBA Financing
Our valuation professionals develop an independent, unbiased report designed to clearly help define the value of a business or business interest, or it's individual assets. We offer three different forms of an appraisal, click on each to learn more:
- Business Buying Process
Business Buying Process
Follow our guidance for each step of the business buying process, specifically:
- Deciding to buy a business
- Determining your buying parameters
- Identifying potential businesses
- Determining the value of a business
- Arranging meetings with both parties
- Creating offer to purchase / letter of intent
- Negotiations and structuring the deal
- Due diligence
- Looking to buy a business?
Buyer-Directed Search is a success fee based search for a business acquisition target whose parameters are set by the buying company. What Services are Included in a Buyer-Directed Search?
- Business Qualifying
- Business Search
- Business Valuation
- Preparation of initial offers on an identified business acquisition target
- Accounting due diligence
- Introduction to Professional Services for Due Diligence
- Bank Financing
- Post closing
Understanding Owner’s Discretionary Cash Flow - Part I Let the numbers do the talking We cannot stress enough the importance of hones and verifiable cash flow on the sale price of a small business. Many buyers and business brokers go as far as stating that cash flow is everything. Over 70% of small business buyers are first time … Read More...